At a glance:
- Specialise in commercial litigation, securitisation and insolvency challenges
- Provide court advocacy, legal analysis and business restructuring
- Undertake complex debt and asset recovery operations
- Multidisciplinary firm that provides both specialist legal and accounting services
- Operate with a business mindset to deliver maximum financial returns to clients
- Fight hard for clients and do everything to protect their rights
- Speak to clients in plain English and treat them with the utmost respect
- Established in 2006
- Firm principal was the first lawyer to be appointed an ASIC registered Restructuring Practitioner in Australia
About Us – explained
Firm Principal Ben Sewell takes you through an overview of our firm
Ben Sewell – Principal
Sewell & Kettle are specialist lawyers and restructuring accountants with offices in Sydney and Melbourne. The firm has a business mindset and are trusted advisers for accountants, business owners and directors, entrepreneurs, in-house lawyers and transactional lawyers.
Professional associations that we contribute to
Law Society of NSW
Sewell & Kettle Lawyers are members of the Law Society of NSW. The firm principal has participated as a policy-maker in the Business Law Committee. The firm has also contributed articles to the Law Society Journal and given seminars to educate members on insolvency law and practice.
Association for Business Restructuring and Turnaround
The firm principal is a member of the Association for Business Restructuring and Turnaround (ABRT). The firm principal is a certified Restructuring & Turnaround Practitioner and has contributed to the ABRT through professional training and being a member of the ABRT’s education committee.